For the ultimate security: The Snowden © was designed for the Ultimate Shadow. We use the Tin Foil concept with a twist. There is no public access. Using the USB Linux Hardware encryption key which you boot up off, you VPN in to our facilities, segregated from the our other products. No servers are publicly available and you use our splintered private networks for email or data storage using three factor authentication. Anyone causing mischief, side step attacks, port scanning is dumped immediately forever from the gateway.
“I want a 256 AES Hardware encrypted key with external Pin code, USB bootable to Open Source Linux with a private key. Maybe my PC has a keylogger on it, or the NSA changed my BIOS when I went out for a pizza”
Yep no problems
“But I don’t want any web based solution, I want it like I’m at work where I have to VPN first with two or three factor authentication then access private servers completely separate from your other solutions with no public access on the web or advertised location.” Yes we can do that
“I want Multi Vendor Firewalls/Web/Email scanning Appliances and I want an tamper proof HSM creating the keys. Ooo, and I want that cool stuff where you splinter the data around the world never in one place so if Pakistan falls over as a country or get subpoenaed my stuff doesn’t fall into enemy hands. And I want you guys to continually pentest not a PCIDSS once a year tick box pentest.
Yes. We are like you that’s why we built this. We are whack jobs, but you were always right, you were being watched.
- Security comes first above everything
- Unique offshore splintered data solution
- A system that is designed by Security Experts and hackers
- Owned by us, monitored by us, patched by us no external parties allowed
- A secure system that we would use for our own data
- A system that is security tested around the clock by penetration testers
- End to End Encryption of email and data
- Multi vendor Defence in Depth
- Security Cleared Staff
- HSM PKI Key Management
- Off U.S soil or Allie soil
- Three factor authentication, Linux Bootable OS, external pin code, Private VPN
- Anonymous Email Accounts
- Data is never in one country, only fragment backups
- Physical monitoring of the equipment in caged environments